• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Numismatic Photography by Thomas Bush Numismatics

6 posts in this topic

I offer various options for numismatic photography that include full slab images, square cropped images that retain the surrounding plastic holder and circular cropped images that allow the coin to “float” on the background of choice, which is typically a black or white background. Additionally, I offer to stitch the obverse and reverse images of a coin into a single image for easy display and evaluation. These images are provided to the client via email or CD as full sized images that can be over 2000x2000 pixels and 5MB each as well as reduced size side-by-side stitched images that can be used for display or presentation on the internet as 1000x500 pixels and 600KB each. If there are custom needs then these can be discussed and most likely a fitting image can be produced. Total turnaround time from receipt of coinage to shipping back to a client is generally only a few days. Lastly, if a client desires to have his/her coins evaluated by CAC then a trip to CAC can be arranged by shipping the coins to me and then after photography I can ship them to CAC and CAC may be able to return the coins to the client. I am also available to give an analytical opinion on any coin(s), too. My services are offered at $10 per coin plus return shipping, exclusive of any costs associated with CAC submission. There is no charge for coins that I cannot image satisfactorily.

Below are reduced quality and reduced size examples of various coins shot using different lighting conditions and background options. Please email me if you have any questions or would like to send coins for image production. Additionally, I have now set up a Facebook page to share my photographic portfolios. Please take the time to review the images, read my posts and feel free to comment or to "like" the page.

My email is tbush@tbnumismatics.com and my website is Thomas Bush Numismatics.

500TBBJ1881SP64R.jpg

500TBPH1943DP64.jpg

500TBWF1939DP68FB.jpg

Tom did my 1892 proof set and it is delicious. Check it out if you would like. Thanks again Tom :)