• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD OUT: multiple Scotsman items with updated prices as of September 28, 2012

6 posts in this topic

1954 proof sets, seven available, each $95 PPD

Aftermarket holders, all nice white coins with red cents.

1955 proof sets, three available, each $80 PPD

Aftermarket holders, all nice white coins with red cents.

$530 SHIPPED: Complete State Quarters, 1999-2008 in two Dansco Albums, plus Territories, plus America the Beautiful, complete through Chickasaw (2011), 264 coins

PLEASE NOTE: The pages for the Territories and ATBs are normal Washington quarter pages turned backwards to show as blank pages. I'd recommend separate purchase of the Dansco album for the territories and ATB quarters. I will include a FREE Silver Dollar with this item only.

EMAIL me please: James {at} Scoins {dot} com

Thanks for looking!

We are as of today SOLD OUT on State Quarters. I thank everyone who kindly purchased them from us (Scotsman).

The proof sets listed above are also SOLD OUT.

THANK YOU to everyone who purchased.

James

James, does Scotsman have an online inventory or coin list somewhere, or is it a storefront operation only?

As far as I know, they are auction only. They have three or four major auctions a year.

We do not have a retail on-line market presence... yet.

I am pretty much in charge of that project and don't anticipate a "shopping cart" system, but do want to place an inventory list on-line.

More to come later :) !