• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wifes change

23 posts in this topic

my wife gave me her change purse said it wouldn't close and I might want to go through t. So I dumped it on the desk and started sorting it, before I even got done, a 1964 quarter, a 53D lincoln and 2 glowing state quarters

At first I thought you changed wives, no I see you have her on such a tight budget her coins have been there forever. Check the bills, sure to be a few silver certificates!

;]

At first I thought you changed wives, no I see you have her on such a tight budget her coins have been there forever. Check the bills, sure to be a few silver certificates!

You wont hear any complaints here, now if I could only get some eagles at face

:gossip: I see... I see.... A very bright..NO, Wait... I seee....a future full of a thing called not gunna happen. But I do predict you will find a 1943 DDO Washington Quarter somewhere between here and over there. :grin:

(shrug) What can ya do? (shrug):sorry:

-Dave

Whare are "2 glowing state quarters?"

2 state quarters that look like they just came off the press, prob not worth more than 25 cents, but they sure look nicer than what I usually see