• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Latest addition

10 posts in this topic

but not by me!

My wife surprised me today by buying me a coin.She normally has nothing to do with my coin collecting,but today she did!She knows that I like to collect quarters,so she bought me a 1853 seated liberty quarter graded vf-35 by NGC!! I will post pics when it arrives in the mail!

Jason

See more journals by jayman1970

but not by me!

My wife surprised me today by buying me a coin.She normally has nothing to do with my coin collecting,but today she did!She knows that I like to collect quarters,so she bought me a 1853 seated liberty quarter graded vf-35 by NGC!! I will post pics when it arrives in the mail!

Jason

See more journals by jayman1970

Thats pretty cool, your wife pays attn, I remember a long time ago when I first went back in the military, I told my wife when she was in indianapolis to stop and get me some ranger beads and a butt pack, much to my surprise when she returned she gave me my package and it had some butt beads in it, i would have prefered the coin................................