• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feedback on my new registry picture format

14 posts in this topic

I've been playing around with some different formats for my registries and would like thoughts on this format, I think the font need to be changed but otherwise I'm happy for a first try.

1944D_zps87b4d3d9.jpg

i like it a lot!

i do think the font has to be changed.

also, since it is a photo for a registry set, i'd make it into 2 separate photos, 1 for the obverse and one for the reverse - so that each one can be viewed in a larger format on your registry set gallery.

very nice picture though. and pretty coin!

i like it a lot!

i do think the font has to be changed.

also, since it is a photo for a registry set, i'd make it into 2 separate photos, 1 for the obverse and one for the reverse - so that each one can be viewed in a larger format on your registry set gallery.

very nice picture though. and pretty coin!

This is also how I see it.

It looks very good.

I'm a fan of placing both the obverse and reverse in one image because it's good to have all the information in one image, including the grade and whether or not it was beaned. It's a bit harder to do that in individual obverse and reverse images. However, with the registry, there are some advantages to having separate obverse and reverse images.

Also, the size is currently 800x393 pixels. I'd suggest making it a more standard size like 800x400 pixels.

Bad choice in font. First of all, it's very hard to read. Second, using all caps with a -script font is a no-no. My preference would actually be leaving the grade and holder information out altogether. Makes for a cleaner picture.

I like the coin. Not your typical NGC 67RD Lincoln. Very nice.

Lance.

Thanks everyone for the feedback and the suggestions, I like a fancy font but I agree that its too hard to read. And yes Lance this is the nicest, cleanest coin I've seen in some time; found it on ebay go figure lol.