• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

if I wanted to do a show in Baltimore, which would be the best one?

10 posts in this topic

March, November, June, in that order.

I assume this is in reference to the Convention Center Shows.

There are others, in the area....Maryland is not destitute in the Coin Show Field, yet.

I mean, the OP did ask " WHICH".

There are others, in the area....Maryland is not destitute in the Coin Show Field, yet.

Fair point, John. I assumed, perhaps incorrectly, that James was referring to the thrice-a-year Whitman shows in the Baltimore Convention Center.

Fair point, John. I assumed, perhaps incorrectly, that James was referring to the thrice-a-year Whitman shows in the Baltimore Convention Center.

Yes Sir, I am sure he probably was.

It is just that I felt an obligation to support all the unsung "little guys" of Numismatics in the area, that get left in dark creepy smelly holes when Whitman arrives.

It was also my day to be a Feld PITA.

Respectfully,

John

Respectfully,

John

I guess it must be a day within the narrow time frame of January 1 through December 31?

:devil:

;)

Regardless of whether you go in November or March, for lunch you should scamper over to the Lexington Market to seek out Faidley's Seafood, where you can enjoy an awesome crab cake - the size of a baseball!

Respectfully,

John

I guess it must be a day within the narrow time frame of January 1 through December 31?

:devil:

;)

Excepting Veterans Day, unless provoked, which I seem to recall occured this past year.

Try to exercise restraint this coming Veterans Day, please.