• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HUGE RANT

17 posts in this topic

Fooled y'all. I have no rant, and any previous rants are pretty much meant tongue in cheek and more to amuse -- although some take my posts way too serious. So go ahead and reply with your own rant!

Here's a coin post from the archives.

1942_proof.jpg

Have a good day.

I can't believe you would post a fake rant. I wasted all this time reading a fake. I'm going to report the thread. rantrant

Now THAT'S what I am talking about!

I bet this thread gets 100 views within 24 hours, otherwise I will have to rant about it!

I rant to the store yesterday, but I forgot to get some bread so I had to rant back again.

When I was a kid, I used to listen to

, and have no idea why I liked the song so much years and years and years ago.

I rant to the store yesterday, but I forgot to get some bread so I had to rant back again.

Chris

Sorry to be with the grammar police the correct word for your 2nd use is runt.........haha

Normally I defend jimbucks rants as his right and usually agree with him, however, I can in no way condone this latest post. It seems to be a misuse of power, and if there is an ethics committee here I would like to report him to it

Now you've got me thinking about it............. just to say I'm sorry!

Chris

latest 100 word rant by Dave Maleckar:

Do you ever seriously think about the future? I don't mean pie in the sky conjecture about what you'll do when you win the PowerBall. And also I don't mean apocalyptic visions of a blasted post-holocaust Road Warrior landscape. I mean real, practical planning about what we'll all be doing as we approach the middle of the 21st century. I know I do. I think about whether to bother trying to influence events; am I fated to believe in free will, or should I choose to accept predetermination? And also, I worry that our rocket belts may bind and chafe.

Just to say i'm sorry,I rant all the way!..:)