• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

8 posts in this topic

I'm setting up at the coin show in Las Vegas this Friday and Saturday (10am-6pm) and Sunday (10am-3pm):

The Palace Station

4811 W. Sahara Blvd.

Las Vegas, CA

There should be about 75-100 dealers. Set up is Thursday from 2-7pm so I'm headed out in the morning - anyone else going?

I'm setting up at the coin show in Las Vegas this Friday and Saturday (10am-6pm) and Sunday (10am-3pm):

The Palace Station

4811 W. Sahara Blvd.

Las Vegas, CA

There should be about 75-100 dealers. Set up is Thursday from 2-7pm so I'm headed out in the morning - anyone else going?

I see that California has finally annexed Las Vegas into the state. How did they manage to pull that off?

Have fun, Charmy!

Chris

Coin show, poker, AND wine - doesn't get much better than that! Hope to see some of you forum members there. Be sure to stop by my table, say hi, pick up a Penny Lady coin card, and get your picture in my report!!!

I just might drive down from Salt Lake. Do you ever display any of your personal coins? I watch your posts and love the coins you acquire for your own collection.

Nick