• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Finals on the clad dime submission posted by Six Mile Rick

6 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

O-K NGC ------ now I do feel like chopped liver!!

Thank You

Friends, well not really sure of what the deal is after two submissions in a row showing excellence and getting the lower bar code thrown at me. I guess overall O-K but there are just more MS66 FTs in the pot than I imagined. Only ONE---68 and TEN---67s. Not sure NGC will see another one with my name on it.

See more journals by Six Mile Rick

WELL----Not really bad at all. I was just a bit overtaken by the amount of MS66FTs. I did a value check across the street and came up with nice keeper set to add to mine and a few nice ones for others. I don't understand the points given these 05 to 2010 MS dimes as they are WAY TOO LOW. My 2005D the ONLY MS66FT - and I got a MS68 on the 2007D TOP POP 1/0---points = 151 whats up with that???

I'll be glad to get them home------Rick

Try selling it, and see what you're offered - that will establish its value...and maybe some measure of reality.