• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darn Alarm Clock... Ugh!

8 posts in this topic

I've been taking prescription pain pills the last few nights for severe back pain and experiencing bizarre dreams. Non medicated it's a true rarity for me to ever dream about coins. So just as the alarm clock goes off I'm in the midst of the following below and again as it's a dream it doesn't really have to make sense.

I purchased a building which had been vacant and boarded up since the 1950's. It was an old bank with huge roman marble columns out front. Once inside beyond spiderwebs and 60 years of dust it looked like it was just boarded up right at the end of a business day as everything was still there. I was told that was the case as the bank patrons hadn't been given advance notice. I glanced in one of the free standing safes and it hand been broken into and looted, yet the huge walk in safe door was still intact. After calling in a locksmith the huge door creaked open and within a few moments inside pulling out one of the smallest safety deposit boxes I discover three 1938-D Buffs and two 1945-P Mercs... Then with hundreds of boxes to go and before having had the chance to even check the dimes for FSB the darn alarm clock goes off! :(

Now I can't be alone? :blush:

Please share your odd numismatic dreams :D

The only dream I've ever had about coins was the one where I received all that money from winning the lottery and went immediately to CRO's website and cleaned out their inventory. Woo-hoo! :banana: