• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Take 20% off Junkdrawer's world silver coins sales thread

33 posts in this topic

:news: Now take 20% off any existing lot.

I just purchased a large world collection of world silver coins, many have been kept under wraps for quite some time and I'm sure some are worthy of grading. I'm not a coinwiz, so if a price looks out of line, feel free to make an offer.

all payments are to be cash or cash equivilant

Shipping is FREE in the US

I got about 10+ lots to post a few this morning and some tonight. Thanks

Chris

Here we go...

The first :takeit: in the thread wins over any PM.

Anyone in need of a more close up shot of any coin or has a question, just ask.

Philipines & Poland - All coins in this lot are .750 silver (total weight 64 gms) the polish coin is noted as 3,750 minted and two philipines coins are marked BU, the half peso and one of the 50 centavo

LOT Price $65 part2auct136.jpgpart2auct137.jpg

Peru, Bahamas, Australia - All coins are .925 silver (total weight 78 gms) The Bahamas coin is marked proof, the 43d six pence in the middle is marked $17.50 approx from 10 yr ago and both 3 pence are marked UNC. This Lot is $115 part2auct138.jpgpart2auct139.jpg

SOLD Egypt, Mexico, Japan, Netherlands East Indies - All coins in this lot are .720 silver (total weight 92 gms) The top three egyptian coins are marked BU, the one in the middle in between the Mexican coins is marked Proof 3000 minted. The Mexican coin on the right is marked UNC. The Japan coin on the left is marked 1930s. This lot is $90 part2auct140.jpgpart2auct141.jpg

Hungary, netherlands, Netherlands Antilles - all coins are .640 silver ( total weight 36 gms) the large Hungary coin is marked Proof 12,000 minted. The 25 cent Netherlands is marked BU. This lot is $35 part2auct145.jpgpart2auct146.jpg

Will take the

Egypt, Mexico, Japan, Netherlands East Indies - All coins in this lot are .720 silver (total weight 92 gms) The top three egyptian coins are marked BU, the one in the middle in between the Mexican coins is marked Proof 3000 minted. The Mexican coin on the right is marked UNC. The Japan coin on the left is marked 1930s. This lot is $90

and

Iran & Japan - all coins are .600 silver (total weight is 24 gms) the top coin is marked BU. This lot is $22

Will take the

Egypt, Mexico, Japan, Netherlands East Indies - All coins in this lot are .720 silver (total weight 92 gms) The top three egyptian coins are marked BU, the one in the middle in between the Mexican coins is marked Proof 3000 minted. The Mexican coin on the right is marked UNC. The Japan coin on the left is marked 1930s. This lot is $90

and

Iran & Japan - all coins are .600 silver (total weight is 24 gms) the top coin is marked BU. This lot is $22

^^

Silver was 30.84 when I started this sale and now its gone up over $32 and I am discounting the original prices 20%. I hope as silver continues to rise, someone snags a few lots. Any offers on the remainder :baiting:

RECAP of whats left.

Free shipping and deduct 20%

From Page 1:

New guinea, Finland, Singapore & S.Africa - All coins are .500 silver (total weight 136gms) Lot price $90 NOW $72

From Page 2:

Philipines & Poland - All coins in this lot are .750 silver (total weight 64 gms) the polish coin is noted as 3,750 minted and two philipines coins are marked BU, the half peso and one of the 50 centavo

LOT Price $65 NOW $52

Peru, Bahamas, Australia - All coins are .925 silver (total weight 78 gms) The Bahamas coin is marked proof, the 43d six pence in the middle is marked $17.50 approx from 10 yr ago and both 3 pence are marked UNC. This Lot is $115 NOW $92

Austria - All coins here are .640 silver (total weight 60 gms) The coins across the top are noted as UNC, UNC, and Proof. This lot is $55 NOW $44

Hungary, netherlands, Netherlands Antilles - all coins are .640 silver ( total weight 36 gms) the large Hungary coin is marked Proof 12,000 minted. The 25 cent Netherlands is marked BU. This lot is $35 NOW $28

Portugal - all coins are .650 silver (total weight 24 gms) the two large coins are marked BU. This lot is $25 NOW $20

Package deal on everything is $275 gets it all :ohnoez: