• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay alert from ATS

9 posts in this topic

Ahhhhhhh....even armed with this information, the seller disclosed his hand by not having a clue as to what fictitious coin they are offering. Red flags abound.

The 0 on the seller info should be a dead givaway but at least he is willing to ship free

A seller without any feedback is not a "dead giveaway". Every seller starts out at zero feedback and most of them are honest.

most people don't start selling high dollar items right off the bat, they start small, then escalate. I should have said "red flag" I even started at 0. At one point I started selling something not normally sold by me and paypal put a 21 day hold on my funds unless feedback was received, even though I had and still have a 100% rating am a top seller and bronze level. That was for possible returns etc. I have only had 1 return and it was fishy, nonetheless I gave full refund including shipping.

Why shouldn't he ship for free? If the mentioned claim is true, it's not as if the seller is actually going to ship anything.

Because he can steal the shipping money too.

Ebay has pulled the auction.

Why shouldn't he ship for free? If the mentioned claim is true, it's not as if the seller is actually going to ship anything.

Because he can steal the shipping money too.

Ebay has pulled the auction.

they did, way cool