• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crossing ANACS Coins

8 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Thanks for the question. ANACS coins are not accepted for CrossOver service. They will be cracked out and graded raw. You would submit ANACS coins under the regular grading tier and sign a consent form to give us permission to remove them from their holders.

On average, what is the success rate for ANACS coins maintaining the grade? I have a 1878 SLH in ANACS that I want to submit.. just wondering if it will come back lower grade or worse, body bagged.

• Administrator

Thanks for the question. We do not keep statistics on the percentage of ANACS coins that receive the same grade because they are all cracked out prior to grading.

Hi Max,

Can I send it in still in the ANACS holder? or do I have to crack it before send it in?

Also, if the coin does not meet the same grade, do you still crack it or will you just return them in original holder?

Thanks.

Michael

• Administrator

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the question. ANACS coins are not accepted for NGC's Crossover service. If you submit the coin in the ANACS holder you must sign a consent form (on the back of the submission form cover sheet) indicating that we can crack it out of the holder. The coin will then be graded raw and there will be no guarantee that it will receive the same grade.