• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do I send it in or not? Wiscon ERROR???? posted by 91stang2

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Press through greese errors.....

So, Cleaned out the storage unit. Oh my gosh! thats right, right there in that red box! I forgot all about them. I bought a bag of the wisconsin quarters. I was sure I was going to find that low leaf error or even the high one; I only need one. Well low and behold, I bought 'p' and not 'd'...DAH...

So any way after going throught the bag we bought, we got errors!!! Yes were rich! retire now! never work again!!! Not really..

We found at least 20 of these press through greese errors, see the picture. Placed them in 2x2's, then placed them in that long red box. Well work called and off to the storage unit they went.

7 years later!! wow.

So fellow coin friends, My question is: Get them ccertified?

I checked Fee-bay, sorry but its true, only one listed by some guy in New York, and he wants 50.00 bucks for his. It was certified, I watched it for three days and no sale.

Humm. trying to get an angle on them and to sell them.

Need all the POSITIVE help you can give me,

Certify or not to certify, that is the question.

Thanks to all and love the info found on this site...

11924.png

See more journals by 91stang2

Well maybe in another 4 or 5 years there will be a variety set for those quarters and then they will sell. I wouldn't grade more than you need right now. If one is not selling then it would be hard to sell 20.

Rick