• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Pop of Only 10! posted by VUMC409

5 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

My new addition mentioned earlier in the week.

Don't you just hate it when you get a new coin in the mail and you try to register only to get the dreaded "still owned" message?

That is the case with this one and my set. Anyway, perhaps it will be added shortly. Until then here is the composite picture of my new coin worth 1521 points and a pop of only 10. This one has so few sales data that NGC doesn't even give a value in MS67RD. No recent auction data either so you are forced to go by gut instinct.

The pics of my new 1966, 2001D, and 2006 P Lincolns have also been added to my set. Check them out if interested.

Thanks for reading.

Michael

11891.jpg

See more journals by VUMC409

Thanks Rick.

I'm going to try to get to that tonight. Nice looking set. I'll post in the journals when I get them taken.

Thanks for the trade!

Shiny like a penny! TOP POP's are always nice. I'm glad to see you and hunter's gold are both active and adding to your collections. Friendly competition is great even though it sucks sometimes knowing who outbid you or made you pay more.

Good luck in your search for that next top pop! :banana: