• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Youngest Numismatist by JAA USA/Philippines Collection

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

The newest "Young Numismatist" fifteen hour old baby Blake admires his first coins a 2012 American Eagle San Francisco Two-Coin Silver Proof Set.

When the 2012 American Eagle San Francisco Two-Coin Silver Proof Sets went on sale I ordered a set for each of my grandchildren. The coins arrived on July 31, 2012 at 4:30 PM. Our newest grandchild, baby Blake, was born a few hours later at 11:03 PM.

When my wife and I went to the hospital to visit we presented our grandson his first coins the newly arrived 2012 American Eagle San Francisco Two-Coin Silver Proof Set. When he gets old enough to appreciate his grandparent's gift he will have a great story to tell of the coins that were delivered on the same day that he was.

This picture was taken on 8/1/2012. When this picture was taken baby Blake was only fifteen hours old.

11890.jpg

See more journals by JAA USA/Philippines Collection