• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Acquisition posted by VUMC409

7 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Picked up a nice one on eBay tonight.

Secured another NGC Top Pop Lincoln Memorial tonight with only 10 in the grade. This coin moves me half way to #6. It's a gem looking coin and carries 1521 points.

I should have it no later than first of the week and I'll add details and pictures then.

Thanks for reading.

See more journals by VUMC409

Micheal, if you keep chipping away at it like that, you'll get up one morning and find yourself with the top set! Congratulations on your pick-up and all the best!

Gary

Micheal, if you keep chipping away at it like that, you'll get up one morning and find yourself with the top set! Congratulations on your pick-up and all the best!

Gary

I completely agree with Gary - soon you'll be dogfighting for #1. March on!!!

Todd

I like your strategy of having gone for the NGC coins. I have slowly chipped away on replacing my PCGS coins but you are far ahead of me there. Good job. I was really impressed with the 2006 NGC MS69RD. Low population and hard too come by.

Thanks guys! I will post pictures hopefully tomorrow, by Saturday at the latest.

You know I have reviewed comments related to some of my trades and while I have lost quite a few points in the go round Numismedia values have always been equitable. After all, what do we really have to go by? Actual cost of the items aside, a trade benefits both ends like Gary said. For me right now, improving my Lincoln Memorial set with a decent outcome is a Win/Win.

Anyway, I'm looking at another top pop acquisition in the next few days if the price holds. This one would be awesome as there are only 9 in NGC top pop.

Also working on a deal where I get a top pop of 3 coin. Two other deals to purchase top pop coins also in the works. Stay tuned!

Although it may take a while, I'm coming to get you Hunter. HAHAHA!