• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you all think of this Roosey Dime?

7 posts in this topic

I knew that dime was going to Stacks before it even hit Stacks. I planned to bid on it. Its an absolutely gorgeous coin! With that said I think anything over $500 was too much. I hope Shane see's this page and chimes in. Shane has sold some amazing Roosevelt dimes in his time. Many MS67*'s and I dont think a single one of the MS67*'s has cracked the $500 threshold. IMHO, Somebody put in a Nuclear bid and somebody else *cough* Stacks *cough* also put in a nuclear bid. But yes it is a very beautiful coin and looked even nicer in the pics I seen of it.

I'm not all that familiar with the pricing on Roosevelt Dime but I didn't think that kind of price was "typical". The coin looks amazing but still....it wasn't even in the meaty part of their sale. It was in part 1 this weekend....

I too am curious what Shane might think of this....

jom

let me find a picture of the most amazing MS67* I have seen really quick. It only cost $165 less t han a year ago.

here it is with cell phone pics. Im gonna keep searching for shanes pics which are 10X better. But you get the point. This was $2K cheaper lol

DSC08338.jpg

DSC08336.jpg