• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NNCS

5 posts in this topic

Found this neat old coin in this neat old holder. What do you think?

Neat,....... old,........... wink.gif

Very pretty. Great for the slab collection! shocked.gif

Nice coin too. smile.gif

Hoot

Hi Tom

Now I know where youve been hiding

I just sold a NNCS slab this week from that same whitman burke collection...alot of his coins in those slabs where way over valued by todays standards imho. That coin toned showed is the nicest of the whitman burke bunch smile.gifacclaim.gif

Howdy, pontiacinf! smile.gif

I've been here for a while, though I wouldn't call it hiding. Heck, I wish more PCGS-posters would come over here and spread the wealth!

It may seem silly, but I believe that it is better for the hobby/industry to have multiple, healthy third-party graders than to only rely on a single source. Similarly, I strongly believe that there should be more than one healthy and vibrant third-party provided chat board so that the various opinions of numismatists can be heard without having to necessarily conform to a single board culture. So, I do my best to help! smile.gif