• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1921 MORGAN

7 posts in this topic

I bought this off ebay with my toy money. The listing showed the actual obverse but the reverse photo was of a round that said paradise. I bid the starting price of 29 and won it. No other bidders. I contacted the seller and said the coin was not real, was a round, offered him, less for the silver content. He replied the photo was a mistake it was genuine, offered to let me out of the deal. I replied his word was good enough for me and promptly paid. In hand the coin was darker than his photo, I thought it was a different coin but after looking at the photos determined it was the same coin. I was disappointed at first but as I look at it more, I like it ok. Any thoughts?

128795.jpg.f64ddadd4a4e0ca616a98d38cefe12cd.jpg

128796.jpg.9756519ada0a3c50f7f17febe07e3354.jpg

I'm looking for stuff I might like, so I get a sample, nothing like being able to actually feel and see it. It also helps me learn to figure out the grading by being able to actually compare a coin to photos. I'm still looking for something that really gets my interest