• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1879 - O GTG

17 posts in this topic

I'd say MS64. The lighting looks to be a bit diffused, which can make luster breaks look like bag marks, and also mutes the luster in general. :wishluck:

Yep I'm in agreement its a liner at between 63/64, currently in an old ACG MS64 holder that I've been considering cracking and resubmitting someday. On the pic itself, I'm using a copy stand with two fixed postion 60w halogen floods with a 30w halogen in a flexable clip-on light. I may be at the limit of my camera (old coolpix 950 2mp) more than the lighting itself, or I may need more/higher wattage lights.

Hard to compaire your 64+ to mine as yours is a point undergraded lol, a common problem for coins when the price jump is so severe from one grade to the next higher.

Bty nice pics do you take your own and if so what camera and lights are you using?

If the fields were clean this is a hammered 65 , That being said.

The fields are not with misc hits and rubs.

64 only cause of it being an "O" mint , any other Mint and its a 63