• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOODBYE DM MERRILL ASSOCIATES... posted by Wissahickon Collection

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Hello Wissahickon Collection!!!

It's time for a name change. My wife and I retired, and ceased operating the company more than a decade ago. As anyone who has formed and operated a business can attest, it becomes a major part of one's life. So when I joined the coin registry, it felt like a natural transition to transfer the company name to the coin collection.

It has been a very successful strategy at weening me from the business. But now, and for some time actually, a name change reflecting a new phase of our life's activities seems appropriate.

And so, we introduce to the registry the WISSAHICKON COLLECTION!

May it continue to bring us hours of enjoyment and pleasure.

See more journals by Wissahickon Collection

Congratulations on your retirement. I hope this also means that you'll find some more time to write some journal entries with increased frequency.

I've always enjoyed your ruminations and thought-provoking contributions. Maybe NGC can make your past posts a "must read" so that others can learn the difference between a journal entry and topics more fitting for the chat boards.

Let us know how that retirement thing is going also--my father lasted just 2 years before he started a small home business.