• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good week posted by lanebrad

4 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Pickup a couple of coins and sold some silver.

The mail is slow but it does it job today in the mail I got a package from Rick it had 2 coins I needed for my 2 main collection an 2011 W Eagle in Ms 70 now in all my collections I have 6 coin in the 70 grade. I also recieved a 1950-D FBl Franklin in 64 not the highest grade but still a nice coin that wont brake the bank. I also been working on a display box for my coins and Mint sets. I also came across a bunch of silver coins that I have forgotten about or lost intrest in so I sold them for a nice little profit, so with a new injection of cash in hand the hunt begins again. As always thanks for looking.

Lane

11799.jpg

See more journals by lanebrad

Lane, That pic is about as white as silver can get----Sorry, It is one of the first batches of pics that I took when I was learning how to use the new camera and lens. Definately a "BLAST WHITE" coin.

Later Bud----Rick