• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Address for non-USPS incoming mail to NGC

7 posts in this topic

I was looking for NGC's address for a parcel I wanted to send to them recently, but could find it nowhere on the internet. FedEx had the old address in their database, I don't know why it has not been updated there yet. Is there a reason for all website addresses for NGC showing only a PO address? Thank you.

It's probably because they don't want to advertise their physical location. If you had tens of thousands of coins on your premises at any given time, would you?

Chris

I can understand these concerns and the security levels that go with running a collectibles business, as does the post office, UPS, Fed Ex and all other carriers of mail. Since Fed Ex did not have in their database the correct location I hope this gets corrected. No one with any sense is going to rob a bank, a coin store with modern security, a grading company, or any similar operation, the government and private security companies will make sure the crooks get nabbed and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

I can understand these concerns and the security levels that go with running a collectibles business, as does the post office, UPS, Fed Ex and all other carriers of mail. Since Fed Ex did not have in their database the correct location I hope this gets corrected. No one with any sense is going to rob a bank, a coin store with modern security, a grading company, or any similar operation, the government and private security companies will make sure the crooks get nabbed and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Maybe no one with any sense will do so. But if that is the case, there are apparently plenty of robbers without any sense.

They probably want to encourage the use of Registered mail for shipping coins to them as it is the safest way of shipping. The only problem comes for shipping items valued at over $25K each. Even then Registered is probably still the safest with additioanal private insurance for the excess amount.