• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

placing "sets" as a whole into registry

4 posts in this topic

I came into a situation, being somewhat knew in coin collecting. I have registered many of my raw and ceritified coins into the registry. I have various forms of "sets," that I would like to post onto the registry, as a whole.

I may have mis-read the numerous help topic sites for the registry but, I can not seem to find where/how to post a "Set" as a whole, along with it's purchase and FMV pricing option.

When I first "add a new coin," put in the date of the coin, only individual options come up and not: Mint, Proof, or prestige sets options to pick from.

Can someone give me guidance into this issue?

i.e.: I just purchased a "Raw" 1987 Prestige set. I would like to enter this as a whole; not divided up into individual coin slots. Is there a way to keep it as a whole and register it?

Have fun on your adventures.

Jack

• Administrator

Thanks for the post. In order to create a Registry Set for a Prestige Set you would have to list each coin individually. Uncertified coins are not eligible for the NGC Registry.

Thanks Max.

I guess I asked the question wrong. I was really referring only to listing them, as a whole, within the "Collectiion Manager" site and then having the FMV be posted by the NGC site.

Thanks for your comments. As Always, they are greatly appreciated.

Jack

• Administrator

Jack, we do not have that functionality for the Collection Manager either. You would have to list each coin individually there. Sorry for any confusion.