• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collectors corner and something annoying

5 posts in this topic

It appears teletrade now has all of there listing on collectors corner. Anybody else notice and think its annoying as all heck? If I want to see something on teletrade I'll just go to there site.

Collector's Corner?? I gave up on that venue years ago. I didn't think anyone used it!

I haven't been on CC in quite awhile, but may check it out and get a good chuckle if TeleTrade is on there now.

Adding Teletrash only makes it worse trying to dig through all of the coins they have. The search parameters often don't catch everything and you end up wading through a bunch of raw coins that aren't part of you search. Oh what fun.

jom

I look for very specific coins, so it's pretty easy for me. Many dealers still use it.

Same here. I always look for not so common to rare items of which there are few if any listings. I suppose if you are looking for common material thinning the herd gets a lot harder.

Collectors' Corner has worked for me at shows because I look up an item, note that it is in a dealer's inventory, and then look him up. This strategy has worked for me a few times, and it has prevented me from contacting a dealer via the Internet and wasting both of our times on coins that did not work for me.