• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chopmarked Coin Collectors Unite

4 posts in this topic

A little plug for a great org.

Folks,

Just became acquainted with the Chopmark Collectors Club through the editor of their wonderful "Chopmark News" quarterly publication. This publication is not the usual 8 or 12 page newsletter with a bit of recent news. Instead it is a full-fledged publication with about 40 pages of very scholarly information about all things concerning chopmarked Trade Dollars/Oriental Coins, etc. One of the issues even showed a Peace Dollar with chopmark. Membership is free and the E-version of the quarterly is also free (although they do suggest a modest 5.00 donation). If you're interested, contact Colin, the Editor, at chopmarknews@gmail.com.

Later,

Malcolm

11728.JPG

See more journals by BeawChan

Malcolm

I don't even collect chop marked coins (yet), however, I joined up anyways and the wealth of information contained in their newsletters is phenomenal!

Gary

Gary,

That's great. Colin, the editor, must work his butt off. Hopefully 3 of my chopmarked trade coins will be in the next issue. I need there in-depth analysis.

Later Amigo,

Malcolm