• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SF Anniversary ASE Slab Pricing Released

5 posts in this topic

And it is lower than I expected

Folks,

Saw that Modern C0in Mart have posted prices for their NGC Slabbed 75th Anniversary SAE sets.

PF69 sets - 199.00

PF70 sets - 249.00

That MS69 set price is ALMOST inexpensive enough to get my interest. I will wait a bit though, I want to pay just a little bit less. They begin shipping on 10/03.

Happy Weekend Everybody,

Comic Con Beckons,

Malcolm

See more journals by BeawChan

I ordered one set from the mint and have not decided whether or not to have the coins graded. If I do get the coins graded, at least I don't have to leave them in the box like the 25th anniversary set.

Gary

I ordered one set too but I'm not getting mine graded.

These proof eagles are almost always at least a 69. It seems a bit expensive to have a TPG "label" my set as 69 or even 70.

No matter what grade my coins get, it would seem I would lose money based on those prices the OP posted.

Hi Malcolm,

I received the email from MCM about their prices and after crunching some numbers, the price of the graded 70 coins are not much higher if you take into account the cost of grading, shipping and insurance.

So I cancelled my order from the Mint and purchased a set from MCM. They had it with the Golden Gate Bridge label that I liked and it helped with my choice to buy from them.

Also if you puchase the graded 70 set, they include the OGP with your purchase. So in my opinion, it's not a bad deal. (thumbs u

Jeffrey

Hi Malcolm,

I received the email from MCM about their prices and after crunching some numbers, the price of the graded 70 coins are not much higher if you take into account the cost of grading, shipping and insurance.

So I cancelled my order from the Mint and purchased a set from MCM. They had it with the Golden Gate Bridge label that I liked and it helped with my choice to buy from them.

Also if you puchase the graded 70 set, they include the OGP with your purchase. So in my opinion, it's not a bad deal. (thumbs u

Jeffrey

Hey Jeffrey,

You're so right, I am going to order the 69 set next Friday (payday).

Later,

Malcolm