• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sick of the sight

sick of the site  

27 members have voted

1. 1. sick of the site

7 posts in this topic

Well it as about that time .. for me to have a rant .. well searching through USA coins in the USA and the UK .. I am sick to death of the Hundreds and hundreds "improper" tat and huge mutable listings you are finding in the USA section

Pirate colonial Spanish coins yes a couple are but the 1877 on at the moment just snapped me :blahblah:

Coins with stickers "genuine" :blahblah: coin blarabalarararara!! in a box limited addition :cry: and why list thousands of the dam things in all the wrong sections!!!!

State quarters .. for tree rats sake at least take a picture or the coin not the pencil drawn type thing and yet again bulk 1000's listed .. give these there own section and make them list there ONLY !!!

there are probably other types .. which are getting your goat !! feel free to rant here !

:frustrated:

Just see this page in the Netherlands !!!

http://www.ebay.nl/sch/USA-/42723/i.html?LH_PrefLoc=1&_trkparms=65%253A12%257C66%253A4%257C39%253A1%257C72%253A1229&rt=nc&_ipg=200&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14.l1513&_pgn=3

Well it as about that time .. for me to have a rant .. well searching through USA coins in the USA and the UK .. I am sick to death of the Hundreds and hundreds "improper" tat and huge mutable listings you are finding in the USA section

Pirate colonial Spanish coins yes a couple are but the 1877 on at the moment just snapped me :blahblah:

Coins with stickers "genuine" :blahblah: coin blarabalarararara!! in a box limited addition :cry: and why list thousands of the dam things in all the wrong sections!!!!

State quarters .. for tree rats sake at least take a picture or the coin not the pencil drawn type thing and yet again bulk 1000's listed .. give these there own section and make them list there ONLY !!!

there are probably other types .. which are getting your goat !! feel free to rant here !

:frustrated:

Just see this page in the Netherlands !!!

http://www.ebay.nl/sch/USA-/42723/i.html?LH_PrefLoc=1&_trkparms=65%253A12%257C66%253A4%257C39%253A1%257C72%253A1229&rt=nc&_ipg=200&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14.l1513&_pgn=3

You forgot to mention the "1974 US Munt set".

Carl

Here in NZ we have a site called trademe (ebay never took hold) and I get sick of seeing massively over priced US coins, cleaned coins for PQ prices and gold plated or colourized coins called rare. There is currently a Constitution dollar commem in the OGP being offered for $119 starting bid or $149 buy now!

I bought a pair of colorized Pennsylvania quarters. P and D mint, they are both colorized on the reverse. Cost for both including informational card and plastic holder, $1.00. I still think I overpaid.

Malcolm