• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Long Wait for new additions posted by G G's Keepers

8 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Even Longer when you really want them!!!

Friends, I started a deal on a few MS67FT clear Roosevelt dines around 6 to 8 weeks ago. Particularly picking the three full luster or white dimes as I do not like the freckles or other toners out there. The deal was made but the coins were still at an auctioneer. After a couple weeks they made it to my friends home but he is very busy and time passed. Later he notified me and I sent the check and again time passed. I was not in a rush as I knew they were great and eventually they would get here to be added to the great set I am working on.

Well they showed up TODAY while I was cutting the grass "guess I will finish the lawn tomorrow". All excited I open the package and pulled them out for a first in hand view. The 1946 and the 1957-D are a lustrous beautiful pair and the 1953-S is a beautiful blast white of which is the pic I have left you with today.

HAPPY COIN COLLECTING

11667.jpg

See more journals by G G's Keepers

Thank's Guys for the compliments and MAvins----you got a good dime set going on there yourself I see. Seeme your set is the next rank up from mine and you also added some dimes today. Keep up the great searches!!!

Later---Rick

Awesome stuff Rick!! Nice to see your working on your own sets as well as helping others with theirs.

Rick -

I know what you mean about long waits, sometimes I just can't afford what I want. I've finally talked myself into waiting on the right coin, sort of, as I just spend money or other coins instead of saving on the coin I really want!!

Congrats on a few really nice pickups for your Roosie set!

Just picked up a few for my clad set.

Todd