• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buying junk silver... 20x face, need about 10 SAE's as well

9 posts in this topic

Anyone have any they'd like to dispose of? I need about 10 SAE's as well, dates of no concern. Lemme know what you have please.

I have tons of eagles and 90% silver. I do not think you will find any sellers at 20x face. tbh you will need to offer 23 x face to pull out most and silver dollars are 30 x face this week. Crazy if you ask me but that is the marker. If those numbers work for you let me know I will fill your whole order.

On the eagles I am 2 over monex SAE price. Which comes out to 32.73 a coin.

Lemme finish getting some cash together, maybe we can meet up in Fort Worth for lunch or something and see how it goes!

On another note, if you just happen to have some stuff you're looking at getting rid of, let me know!

I saw some stuff ATS at 21x, but it was a larger order than I wanted to make.

Michigan. I can buy them for you. I dont need any compensation. More I buy from him the better deals he gives me on the stuff in his vault ;)

So he is basically selling silver eagles at spot? That makes no sense to me unless he is buying them way back of spot. Try to sell him some and see what he offers you. ;) Good luck in your search.