• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Right Day. Wrong Time.

4 posts in this topic

Order info on US Mint site incorrect.

I was just checking out the US Mint site and looking at my order I placed for the San Francisco Eagle Set and noticed this

Order Date: 06/07/2012 at 12:46 AM

12:46 AM? AM? I know I wasn't on there placing my order at 12:46 AM. I hope that my order isn't kicked because of this. Has anyone else noticed a suspect time stamp for their order?

See more journals by stevek426

My main concern why my order would be invalid was because, as the US Mint site states, orders placed before 12:00 PM on June 7 would not be accepted. So I called the US Mint to make sure my order was OK even though it says 12:46 AM. With the window for orders coming to a close I had to make sure. I was told my order was OK because the US Mint uses military time (?) and 12:46 to them was PM not AM as that would be 00:46. Anyway, I hope that is the case as I am looking forward to this set.