• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lots of Negative Red Numbers posted by hunter's gold

6 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Sometimes you have to give some to get some

Hi Everyone. I will keep it short today. As you can see I gave up some serious registry points and coin value today from some of my Lincoln Memorial Circulation Issue Registry Sets. In my number 1 set you can see that I remove both the 1994 and 94D NGC MS68RD examples and deleted some entire sets. Sometimes you have to give some too get some. I am pleased to announce that I will shortly be adding a NGC MS69RD 94 and 94D example. The 94 is a population 1 coin. The 94D is a population 3 coin. They both just posted too the population report at the beginning of June. I will have them posted soon with all the details. As always, thanks for looking and Happy Collecting.

See more journals by hunter's gold

Hunter,----The REDS are surely worth the look for a week or more. Those top pops are GREAT!!!. I have been looking at REDS for a week now as I took out a couple Silver Dimes ---NGC MS67* from G G's Keepers page and moved them to Six Mile Rick. The replacements are MS67FTs blast whites and worth the RED view for a little while.

Keep Up The Great Hunt my Friend!!!!

Rick