• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Modern Proof Kennedy and CORN!!! posted by Six Mile Rick

7 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

And you ask yourself where does the corn fit in???

Hey Guys,

I got up this morning like always doing the regular chores before work---but after C.S. and a couple cups of coffee. When I passed the garden to go feed the chickens I noticed that the deer had plowed a path through the corn. Well it was ready anyway for pick-in so that was the chore for after work today--- around 4 bushels. But before I headed out to round up the corn I got a few picks of a 2006 PF70UC Kennedy for a friend and now you know where the corn fits in.

Later---Rick

11634.jpg

See more journals by Six Mile Rick

YES---I professionally wiped the slab off with my t-shirt that I wore all day at work. 100 ++ degrees in SC and plenty of sawdust and sweat!!! Awww still looks good to me :)

Hey Six Mile, Lived in your neck of the woods back in the 70's, at Parris Island, in Beaufort, SC and at Cherry Point in Havelock, NC and I remember HUMIDITY and lots of it. Seems the whole country is burning up except here in Oregon,

I also use the t-shirt after chainsaw work but I try to get up by the pocket..lol

Stay cool bud,

Larry

My Mom married a Marine in Kaneohe, then off to Havelock, next stop Pendelton, then Beaufort, I'm just a brat, grew up in the Corp!! I was stationed at Ft. Gordon in Augusta at the time and the folks were stationed up in Beaufort. They would come down and take me home on the weekends. Great Country, no shoulders on the roads though, if your off the blacktop your four wheelin', at least that's how I remember it.

Just bringing the Doggie home as my dad would say...lol. He retired a Gunnery Sergeant out of Beaufort after 28 years in the Corp!

Lots of memories of some great Marines back your way Rick,

Larry

Yep if you do run off the road down there sometimes four wheel drive does no good as it is a slushy clay land out there. I live up in the N.W. point of SC close to NC and TN in the Foothill Mts.

Take It Easy Bud------Rick