• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANA Philadelphia - what's the best really really really close hotel to stay at?

11 posts in this topic

What no responses? Maybe the show was cancelled, James.

I'd like to know when you're going to make it to the FUN Show one January. I've been saving a case of Doritos for you for 5 years.

Chris

I'd like to know when you're going to make it to the FUN Show one January. I've been saving a case of Doritos for you for 5 years.

Chris

There is an excellent chance that I will be at FUN!

:grin:

Chris

There is an excellent chance that I will be at FUN!

:grin:

I hope so! I'd really look forward to meeting you for the first time, James.

Chris

Philly for the ANA? In the summer? Frankly, I'd like to be as far away as possible.

jom

Philly for the ANA? In the summer? Frankly, I'd like to be as far away as possible.

That'll make it a lot harder to see the coins :boo: !

I mean to be far away...in CA preferably.

Most ANA destinations for me aren't particularly appealing...especially in the summer. :slapfight:

jom

I've never been too fond of the hotel accomodations at Philly when the qualities involved are cost, convenience and apparent safety when attending a show at the convention center.