• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When Cash Is Tight posted by Six Mile Rick

7 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

There is always room for a trade

Friends, I noticed in a earlier post from Yankeejose that he was building a raw Morgan set. Since I have around 20 raw I sent some pics of the ones he was interested in. He chose one a 1898-S and did a trade of two NGC graded MS66 pennies for the Morgan.

As I am helping TPETERS with his penny set one will go to him and the other will go in my set.

Here is a pick of Todd's new addition;

1936 MS66rd

11604.jpg

See more journals by Six Mile Rick

Jerseycat10,

Todd and I are not related. As we are good friends I also look for coins for his sets as well as mine. He pays me what he wants to, which is usually pretty fair. On the other hand he is always sending me coins for my sets and I pay him what I want to. It all evens out in the end. I have learned a great deal on purchasing coins and other coin aspects from Todd. We are pleased with doing coin sets together and still great friends after over 2 years of trading and selling $1000s of dollars in coins to each other.

When I purchased that dime from you I did ask him what he paid for his. You gave me a sweet deal on that 1959 MS67FT.

THANKS AGAIN,

Later---Rick