• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1798 Draped Bust Dollar PCGS VF30 (B-21 , BB-107, 10 Arrows variety)

14 posts in this topic

Hello all! Up for sale is a nice 1798 B-21 , BB-107, 10 arrows variety Draped Bust dollar graded VF30 by PCGS . I picked it up on Teletrade a few years back.

I'm just looking to make my money back on it, ASKING $2800 (teletrade link below, PLEASE no low ball offers)

WOULD ALSO CONSIDER TRADE FOR NICE HIGH GRADE NGC, PCGS, or OLD SMALL SLAB ANACS MORGANS.

Thanks for looking :)

http://www.teletrade.com/coins/lot.asp?auction=2510&lot=1738#n

005-horz-2.jpg

005-5.jpg

004-6.jpg

It's a stunning piece. I suspect it will sell on ebay, and I really wish you had priced it slightly higher, say 2950, so you won't absorb much of a loss on the fees, but then you might not have wanted to link it to Teletrade. Best wishes!

Hi Delta. I only linked it to Teletrade to show that I'm only looking to make my money back. I know I'll take a slight loss with the Ebay & Paypal fees, but I'm hoping my honesty might help it sell faster :)