• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Reverse of the 1986 $10 Gold Eagle posted by Six Mile Rick

5 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

I couldn't resist showing the perfect reverse of this piece.

Friends, As usual every obverse has the reverse pic showing up sooner or later. So here is a large pic of the reverse gold eagle for those of you that have not seen the artful piece yet.

Later---Rick

11575.jpg

See more journals by Six Mile Rick

My Buddy is now opening his 3rd Silver and Gold store. When he gets these great coins I can go through them before they go to Kitco. Now you know where Kitco gets their coin stash. The price I can get them at is cheaper than the cost for a dealer to purchase 100 from Kitco. This may be a savings for plenty of wanted hole fillers to finish sets and use up free submissions for grading since most coin sets around here are buyer and dealer graded raw sets. I am also going to keep a sharp eye out for the toners that float through the 3 stores.

Later Guys----Rick

Hi Six-

I, like you, believe this to be a piece of art. I have one that is a PCGS PF70 but it has a little problem. Maybe you or anyone else that reads this can enlighten me on the strange circle. I hope it wasn't aliens. I hate when they do stuff!!

novamomm