• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Large Cent

13 posts in this topic

Looks MS63BN

Very nice! I like it

what's that on the neck?

the neck kind of bothers me, hope its not damage

That looks like a planchet flaw, not post-strike damage. And if that is the case, it's not particularly uncommon on Braided Hair Large Cents.

Looks MS63BN

Very nice! I like it

what's that on the neck?

That looks like a planchet flaw, not post-strike damage. And if that is the case, it's not particularly uncommon on Braided Hair Large Cents.

(thumbs u

62+BN I would go higher, but I feel like I'm seeing a mark or two spread out. But it might just be my monitor.

Surfaces look suspicious around "STATES" on the reverse. If they're original, this looks like a bomb coin.

62+BN I would go higher, but I feel like I'm seeing a mark or two spread out. But it might just be my monitor.

Surfaces look suspicious around "STATES" on the reverse. If they're original, this looks like a bomb coin.

The surface by states is just the lighting

Looks MS63BN

Very nice! I like it

what's that on the neck?

I agree with the planchet flaw effect (except it's behind Liberty's hair bun), here's my '50 that has the same kinda stuff goin' on.

1850LGCentobv.jpg