• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE PERFECT SET!!!!! posted by Eagles-R-it

7 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

1 thru 5 brown Standard label

Well here it is, what many of you have been asking for. Picture of my recent aquisition. A 2011 25th ANNIVERSARY 5 COIN SET. This is the perfect set as you can see by the serial #s. Plus it is the only known one in existance with the Standard Brown NGC Label. I got it from my friend, and yes I do have permission to post and tell about it. I put the three MS70 slabs in my custom sets, so you can see how may different ones were made for 2011. The total # should be one higher, because I had one reholdered to the TOP 50 Modern Labels. It is a little farther down in the gallery.

There is one more I am missing, I will try to put a pic up next time of a ms69 I have but need the ms70.

ALSO FOR YOU FOREIGN COLLECTORS, I will try to get a pic of a oriental coin up if I can get a decent pic of it. I have a crappy camera so it is trial and error.

It has a large # 10 on one side with a wreath like on either side of the 10. On the other is a building with the middle half 2 story, this is all surrounded by oriental writing. It seems to be copper and it came in a quarter roll. So will try to get that up for ya.

Thanks for looking at my stuff, and as everyone knows, I take good comments as well as not so good comments.

11517.jpg

See more journals by Eagles-R-it

Eagles, A very nice looking set. In fact I know as I was one of the first to hold that set and flip through it checking out the full set. At the time I did not have a set but was very thrilled to view this one and 30 days later I obtained mine.

Good Addition-----Rick

If you want to you could send the oriental coin to me and I will send the pics to you.

I am no professional photographer but would enjoy the practice and the different coins.

Later---Rick