• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wood presentation case, holds 24 PCGS/NGC slabs *SOLD*

15 posts in this topic

Deluxe presentation case in mahogany wood grain finish (made by Lighthouse). Slightly used with some wear in spots but not much really - they still look great. High quality, heavy weight construction with excellent fit and finish. I have two available.

Lid is lined internally with padding in blue satin. Soft blue foam/felt lining in trays is formed perfectly to hold the coin slabs securely. You can hold the tray upside-down and the coins won't fall out.

Includes three trays (top two removable) each of which will hold 8 PCGS or NGC certified coins holders for a total of 24 slabs. Outside Dimensions: 13¼" x 10¾" x 2¼"

These sell new for $60-70 plus shipping. I am asking $30 each shipped. Or make an offer for both.

Stock photo:

Woodcase.jpg

These are great - I use a few to house my collection.

Just out of curiosity - how much extra shipping for Canada?

I would have to weigh them and price it out for you if you're really interested. I do already have a PM from an interested party though.

me too..I woulda sent you $60 and the extra paypal fee to cover their costs ( or postal money order if you had preferred) the second you gave me the nod......if they're available and nobody has dibs ahead of me.....

Looks like there is already a line for these but if someone else has some then I might be interested.

Finding them for sale on the numismatic accessories sites is not a problem if you're willing to pay $50+ each. Just look for Lighthouse Volterra Trio Presentation Case.

Both are now sold.

Can't believe how much interest I got in these! Thanks to all who posted here and sent PMs. I wish I had 20 of these to make everyone happy, lol.

If anyone wants to know where to find these new, PM me and I will be happy to help. The lowest I've seen them is $60 plus shipping.

holy cow, these cases are neat! I wonder if they have ones that hold more than 24 slabs

They do. And that's why I sold these. I picked up two 36-coin versions from a different maker.

Link below:

link

I have one more of these available now. Same price - $30 shipped. PM if you're interested (see first post in thread for details).