• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Searching for a BRECKINRIDGE CAMPAIGN TOKEN 1860 by philacoins

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

By the way, although I love the old campaign type tokens, (presidential,Mayoral,governor,etc.) I happen to have a beautiful 1897 Corbett Boxing token which is currently being graded by NGC. Corbett lost the 1897 world heavyweight Bout which I believe makes the token even more rare. If you collect boxing tokens or would like to own this rarity let me know.

And for the record, I'm looking for a 1860 Breckinridge if you just happen to have one for sale.

Robert Braun philacoins@hotmail.com

I favor old campaign tokens. Although my collection of about 400 tokens (and some coins) varies from all types of 1700-1800 issued tokens.

But the campaign ones I find especially interesting. I have a set 3 tokens from 1860 (Lincoln-Bell-Douglas) but if I obtained a BRECKINRIDGE I could complete the set.

I'm sure there were other presidential candidates in the 1860 campaign but I'm sure the few remote parties who entered and received a real minimal amount of votes probably never had tokens made.

So if you have a 1860 Breckinridge let me know. I would buy it and send it right off to NGC.

Robert Braun philatokens@hotmail.com

11461.jpg

See more journals by philacoins