• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry caliber Wash 25d's on eBay MS 64 1932-D 35-D MS 65 and more keys (READ)

3 posts in this topic

Hey,

What's up everybody. I see a lot of the same old Names here as across the street. I tried a different format this time around. Since I sell on eBay (truthfully-I don't know how to upload pix here yet so I put them there)search by seller-pittbreeder) otherwise known on the Quarter Registry as "Boom's Quarters. I have for sale a Blast white MS 64 1932-D certified(shot 65), a MS 65 1935-D(Blast White with THICK coating of sugary luster-worthy of a higher grade,(REAL good shot at a much hhigher grade.

A 42-S in 66 and 65, a 41-S in 66 and a 1958 in MS 67-all certified by the folks from across the street. If you would like an even closer look at any of these coins.... should you need them for your Registry Set- I have them up For Sale at fixed prices! However contact me at warren54@eatel.net to see better and to discuss. I'll yank them off eBay in a heartbeat for OBVIOUS REASONS (FEES!) I have many extras and not just quarters either. Anybody need an NGC 66 White 1942 25c? etc, etc??????????

Later y'all.

Boom news.gif

Since I sell on eBay (truthfully-I don't know how to upload pix here yet so I put them there)search by seller-pittbreeder) otherwise known on the Quarter Registry as "Boom's Quarters.

Welcome!

You can upload pictures in two ways. One is to use the "attach a file feature" when reviewing your post prior to submitting it. The message board server will upload a copy of the file (a JPEG image, for example), store it, and automatically provide an Attachment link on your post. With this approach, you create one post for each image, because you can have only one attachment per post.

The other is to place the image files on a server yourself and then use the "Image" item in the Instant UBB Code pallete while composing your message to create inline HTML links to the images. This is how people get images to appear in the bodies of their messages. With this approach, you can include multiple images in a single post.

Some people combine these techniques by first using the "attach a file" feature to store an image on the message board server, then going back and editing their post to include an inline link to the attachment so it appears directly in the message.

This post is an example of the combined technique. Here's the inlined image attached to the post:

516601-Neue%20SLK.jpg

thumbsup2.gif

Beijim

589a8ca9a78d6_516601-NeueSLK.jpg.385764c1dc71ad7fb53cce7f0deaa16f.jpg

Hi everyone,

I have no problem what-so-ever sending scans in the form of attatchments to email. First you should check "pittbreeder" on eBay. Some (I have multipls) are listed there!

Thanks

B00M

Have a great day!