• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It is that time by amarillo

8 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Yes it is that time

Hi guy's, Well it that time again to renew my member ship, but i think at this time iwill not renew it, i have not been bying coin,s much this pass year, the cost of the coins are are just to high for me at this time. I have been retired for the past six years, and being a member of the over the hill gang is no help. but i will miss the fighting over the message,s and coins and the chat board, and the fun of reading the journals,i will miss a lot of the guy,s and collectors all so, but i hope the in couple of months to renew me member ship, so have fun collecting. Happy collecting Don

See more journals by amarillo

Don,

You don't have to be a "PAID MEMBERSHIP" in this club to enjoy all the FREE benefits with a (FREE MEMBERSHIP). When your term is up just change to free member and (KEEP IN TOUCH) with us, your hobby and friends.

I pay for a membership for (free grading, population,and variety reports) on my page (Six Mile Rick) but my wife's page (G G's Keepers) is a free membership and is as much fun and enjoyment but missing the statistics that I use on the other page like pop reports and such.

Later---Rick

Well said Rick,I have been here for a while now and had a free membership the whole time.So just keep on posting and enjoying the journals!!!!!

Jason

Jason,

Now for your turn as I am in the mood tonight.

You are working hard on your quarter set, yet you don't have the lowest price paid membership so that you can check out the true statistics on the coins you are pursuing???

It would be a good investment for you to put a little out for a cheap (no free graders) membership package and know for sure you are getting a coin that will hold it's value. The quarter I told you about last week that is coming this weekend is a 20/0 pop but you can't know that with a free membership and (it is important knowledge) if you are going to build a good set.

Being a paid member also gets you the variety list that will give you a list of varieties that have been found. I use this when I check my raw coins to find surprises once in a while that I probably would not look for.

Don't Miss Out FRIEND!!!!

Later---Rick

OK Rick you got me, its hard to argue the points you made except to say money for membership or coins?I guess I will just have to take a few dollars and get the basic membership.Rick you should be a used car salesman!! coin explorer doesnt show variety but does give grade summary 51 in 66 20 in67 0 in 68 for the coin we discussed!!but I will get the membership!!

:signfunny:

Used Cars???

Gees sounds like charging batteries every morning and lying all day to customers that think they know me.

No Way!!!

Ill stick to recharging the battery in my camera, no BS, and my beautiful coins. :)