• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Added to the Franklins posted by lanebrad

6 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Slow but sure

Hi collector today in the Mail I recieved a 1962-D FBL from Rick a very nice looking coin he even sent me a pic to go along with it so Thanks I also should be getting my Unc set from the mint, anyway they are paid for. I also saw that the coin I do have went up in pts like my Pennies,my Kennedy and Pres.dollars that was a nice suprise. so thanks for those who ask for a correction on there sets it helps a lot of us. So I gained 212 pts. anyway here is a picture taken by Rick on my newest Franklin. Like always thanks for looking.

Lane

11388.jpg

See more journals by lanebrad

Nice addition to your Franklin's. I hope you enjoyed the score increases for the Lincoln Memorials. I submitted about 10 score request in the past 2 days and NGC acted on all of them

Nice Frankie!!

I love getting the bonus of point upgrades, it's like being rewarded for holding on to your coins.

Lane, Gotta Love those Full Bell Lines!!!

I am glad that you are pleased with the Franklin.

Later Bud---Rick

By The Way ----NICE PIC!!!