• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trying to find the value of 14 coins?

10 posts in this topic

Welcome to the forum.

Are the coins certified? And if so, by what company and what are the dates and grades of the coins? The answers to those questions will hopefully help us provide you with the information you're seeking.

I use PCGS CoinFacts for realized auction prices on certified coins. Raw coins that are problem-free can also be priced through realized auction listings (to a point anyway).

I used to use Greysheet but rarely do these days. You can join Heritage Auctions at Heritage Website and search completed listings for free. They include wholesale and retail price guides in most completed listings.

And welcome to the board!

Post photos and we can help more. What is nice to some people is not nice to others. 1 grade can make a ton of difference.

I would suggest searching for the particular issues you are interested in by searching the auction archives at Heritage Auction house. The main site is www.ha.com, and there are links to the auction archives there.