• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This nickle worth grading? Better Picture

11 posts in this topic

They would probably only be worth grading if they were to grade MS66 or higher (and/or receive the "Full Steps" designation). Odds are typically against that, though there is no way to know, from the images provided.

I wouldnt send this coin in to be graded personally because fmv is only $12 in ms64 (which is what your coin looks to be). If the coin had a chance to go 67 it could be worth taking a chance on. You would probably lose money on this one, although some people just prefer their coins in holders... Just my thoughts and that is just for the one coin pictured.

Z-

few more pics, my camera is great for high def

The pictures, while nice, are NOT any more convincing. As was pointed out, the coin would need to be of a very high grade to be worth certifying.

Thanks all you coin freaks (thumbs u I have to fully agree and save my $$$. I did list it in the raw on ebay, I hope it atleast covers the fees doh!

What is your E-Bay ID? I would like to view the auction listing!