• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Little Extra Time posted by G G's Keepers

6 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

A FEW MORE PICS

Friends,

I did a few 1999 proof set coins today. Along with the seperate pics I did one for all of you. There are only 5 multi-holders and I am not sure that they are all PF70UC sets but here is mine for you to check out.

HAPPY COIN COLLECTING

11363.jpg

See more journals by G G's Keepers

Thanks Brian,

Did you get a chance to check out the coppers I got from you a couple years ago? The pics came out great with 100% light to clear the brown tone and sharpen the detail. The coins are in the type set on G G's Keepers page.

Later--Rick

Gary, My guess is that not very many were asked for when they were offered so discontinuing them saved plenty of room that the holders took up. For the year 1999 there were only 5 ordered. I have never heard of another for this year and they may have been broke open to split up the set.

This may very well be the "LAST SURVIVOR". Who knows?

Does anyone else in here have this same holder????

Later---Rick

very cool and one day that holder will be rare! I think they should bring back multi holders someday. The fact that your coins all are 70 ultra cam is amazing!!