• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any bullion dealers take Euros?

8 posts in this topic

Came back from Europe with a lot of Euros. Money changers have high fees. Anyone aware of any bullion dealers in the LA area that would take Euros for bullion?

Bullion dealers, deal in bullion. Exchange traders, trade in exchange. Each have their own fees. Maybe next trip you will buy chocolates with your remaining euros?

I would think that most coin or bullion dealers would buy your Euros (there's a decent market among dealers for foreign exchange), but I'm not sure they'll pay more than a bank would.

So, unless you're going back soon or have a friend who's going soon and will buy your Euros. . .

I've seen fellow collectors spend their euros at major coin shows where foreign dealers were present. They shouldn't be too hard to get rid of.

I think you have that backwards. It's $1.28 US to buy 1 Euro. $1 = .78 Euros But you are right, the value of the euro has been falling all month long.

I think you have that backwards. It's $1.28 US to buy 1 Euro. $1 = .78 Euros But you are right, the value of the euro has been falling all month long.

Oops, yeah, you're right.