• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quarters For The Weekend

48 posts in this topic

This new quarter arrived recently so I wanted to post it and let's see some others!

:)

quarter1853ngc58A_Combo4.jpg

NGC AU58

It has a Mark Feld pedigree (thanks again for working with me)

(thumbs u

and here is Mark's description:

This coin has the type of look that some numismatists like to refer to as "crusty". Accurate or not, I'm not especially fond of the term (though I am of this coin), so I will call it rather deeply toned and original looking, instead. Plenty of luster can be seen emanating from beneath the patina on this choice AU offering.

I don't have any seated quarters, that is a high priority on my wantlist right now. Yours is nice.

Thanks. Any quarter will do. :)

Ankur, if you want my images from when that 1923 SLQ was on my site simply send a PM or ask in the thread and I will send them or post them.

The 1947-S WQ is a date that is found as PL or close to PL much more frequently than other years.

Lastly, that 1950 is a smoker, is there any chance that we might see the reverse, too?

Here is my contribution to the thread-

BTBH1949DP66.jpg